Download and installation
Quick Installation guide
Installation of the Web Processing Service
The INTAMAP Web Processing Service (WPS) is built on the 52 North WPS framework, written in Java. In order to deploy the WPS you will need a working instance of a Java server, such as Apache Tomcat. Detailed instructions about how to install Apache Tomcat can be found here.
- Download the latest INTAMAP WAR file (24 MB).
- To install the Web Application you can either:
- Drop the WAR file into the webapps directory of your Tomcat installation. Or,
- Deploy the WAR file using the Tomcat Manager application.
Once the Web Application has been successfully installed there are several configuration options that need to be changed.
- Navigate to the following directory on your server: $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/intamap/WEB-INF/classesWhere $CATALINA_HOME is the home directory of your Tomcat server.
- Open the intamap.properties file in your favourite text editor. Inside you should see the following properties:
Change the rserve.server property to the location of your RServe installation (leave it as localhost if Rserve resides on the same server as Tomcat) and specify a username and password if required. The final property allows you to enable raster data output. For more information on the raster capabilities of INTAMAP, consult the advanced installation instructions.
- Save any changes to the properties file and then reload the INTAMAP application through the Tomcat Manager interface.
You should now have a working INTAMAP installation.